• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where can i download a 30 day trial of photoshop cs4 or cs5?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10, laptop

trying to gain skills

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you want too. You can not Licence CS4 or CS5. Adobe Photoshop trial period has also been changed from 30 Days to 7 Days. To gain skills download a free image Editor like GIMP and learn how to do image editing.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack  wrote

Adobe Photoshop trial period has also been changed from 30 Days to 7 Days.

7 day trial only applies to the Cloud version (Photoshop CC).

CS4, 5, 6 are still 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes old versions will install as 30 Trials if you not have a license and if you do not have a license you can not get one for adobe does not market perpetual Photoshop anymore.  What good is learning to use a little of something you will not be able to use after 30 days. No one is going to learn Photoshop in 30 Days.   It take a long time to learn to use Photoshop well.

Old version also have no support but that not a big deal.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack  wrote

Why would you want too. You can not Licence CS4 or CS5.

...Because those versions can be easily cracked? I see young people (kids) download very old versions of Adobe software simply because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your a thief where can Adobe find you... They do not want you to teach kids your ways. Thief's have no problem downloading cracked version of Photoshop Why would they want to download a version that is not cracked. I do not think the OP is a thief...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, wait - are you aiming that comment at me? I am merely pointing out the reason why these requests for older versions of Adobe software pop up on a regular basis on various forums. Whenever I encounter these, I always direct them to free alternatives such as Gimp and Krita myself.

Please don't confuse my answer to your question with condoning that type of behaviour - I certainly do not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now you are posting that trials are easy to crack seems like encouragement to me.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?! I was simply answering your question why someone would ever want to download such an old version (aside from doing research on older versions of Photoshop - which I can't see the OP here wanting to do), and I am not condoning that behaviour at all. As a matter of fact, the "tools" to crack older trials are riddled with malware and viruses.

The only reason I became aware of these practices years ago is because a small number of students of mine resort to this path, with the end result almost always ending in their laptops becoming bricked/impossibly slow to work with due to the malware, and that affects their work in class, obviously.

And seeing the wording of the OP's message sets off alarm bells, in my opinion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now you telling the potential thief's that they would be better off cracking a Photoshop trial  version of Photoshop for it come from a reliable source Adobe. That download a cracked version may may be risky.   They thank you for the information

I hope what happened to your student tough them more then they should have cracked Photoshop themselves.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you actually comprehending what I wrote? I am telling people here the EXACT OPPOSITE: it is just as risky!

Should we not be acknowledging these risks, feign ignorance, and fail to warn (naive) users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rayek.elfin  wrote

Are you actually comprehending what I wrote? I am telling people here the EXACT OPPOSITE: it is just as risky!

A thief would read what you write the other way.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were also reading what he wrote the "other way". So in a sense, that makes you a theif as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Laaaaame. Is Adobe paying you or you just love to protect companies that make millions of dollars? Shill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines