Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC doesn't zoom to page level

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macintosh 10.11.6, Acrobat Pro DC 2015.023.20056

It doesn't matter if I hit CMD-0, click the toolbar "Fill one page to window" or choose the menu "View" : "Zoom" : "Zoom to Page Level" It always zooms to a level just a bit above what it needs to for a page to fully fit on screen and be able to navigate by hitting the "Page Up" or "Page Down" keys.

I *can* type the number in to the zoom level and it does work. For example the CMD-0 zooms to 97.7% but I can type 95.6 (determined by trial/error for this particular document) which is what it should have automatically zoomed to but this shouldn't be the case. Seems petty but it's a real annoyance working with as many PDF files as I do.

Other settings:

"View" : "Page Display" : "Single Page View" is ON

"View" ; "Page Display" : "Show Gaps Between Pages" is OFF

Preferences:

Default Layout and Zoom: Page Layout: Single Page, Zoom: Fit Page

Resolution" Use system setting 93

Page Content & Information:

I have "Show large images" and "Show art, trim & bleed boxes" checked (prepress)

it doesn't matter what size the application window is or what screen it is on, it zooms so the entire top of the page displays correctly but the bottom of the page is clipped.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recognizing that this is an old post, other users may end up here like me.  I had the same problem on Windows 10 Pro build 1809 with Acrobat Pro DC 2019-021-20049.  It affected all files I tried to open.  After checking the same files on another computer running Windows 7 Pro and Acrobat Pro XI version 11.0.23, where they zoomed to page level properly, I fell back to the old staple of cold booting the computer.  The problem was solved.  I don't know if Windows or Acrobat was the problem - I find both prone to strange behaviour at times.

Macs are not supposed to be susceptible to prolems that require reboots, but I have seen times when that was the fix.  If it works, go for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines