• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon EOS 80D Won't shoot tethered

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No buttons can be pushed on the camera while I am tethered using Lightroom CC. I can however capture pictures using Canon's Digital Photo Professional 4 without any problems. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Which operating system?

Disabling Canon Utilities usually means ensuring that the Canon software does not automatically launch when you connect your camera. How to do that depends on your operating system.

How to disable the automatic launch of EOS Utility - Mac -- RAW, Post Processing & Printing in photography-on-the.net fo…

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your camera requires at least Lightroom CC 2015.6 or Lightroom 6.6 or newer. What exact version of Lightroom CC do you have installed? Please don't say that you have the latest version. Some people assume they have the latest when in fact they don't. I want to know what version number is installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2015.10.1 - Apparently I have to have the Canon Utilities completely disabled. How would I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I can't help you with that one because I don't know. Hopefully, someone else will have the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is probably the problem. Once I get that taken care of, I'll know if there is a LR problem or not. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which operating system?

Disabling Canon Utilities usually means ensuring that the Canon software does not automatically launch when you connect your camera. How to do that depends on your operating system.

How to disable the automatic launch of EOS Utility - Mac -- RAW, Post Processing & Printing in photo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines