• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Photoshop, is there a way to make it look like a person is laying down in a pile of something?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve layered an image of me on top of this image and I want to know if there are any techniques to make it look like I am actually laying in the pile of pigs instead of just on top of the pile.

Pig Squeakers.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

IMO with the image I would  think not for several reasons.  The Image itself look flat the pigs do not even look like that are in as stack.  Even a child image scale to the appropriate sizie to relative to the toy pigs size would be so large all the pig would be covered none would be visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO with the image I would  think not for several reasons.  The Image itself look flat the pigs do not even look like that are in as stack.  Even a child image scale to the appropriate sizie to relative to the toy pigs size would be so large all the pig would be covered none would be visible.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it definitely helps to have two photos that match up. Just knowing Photoshop definitely doesn't mean you can make any two images together. Not sure how much photoshop you know... tough to teach the entire program in the forum.

You could use a MASK. You would have to select the background of the image with you in it, and Mask out the background.

then you can mask out parts of the pigs so that it looks like they are on top of you. 

You can click the mask button at the bottom of the Layers panel (see attached), draw with black to hide parts of the image, and use white to put it back.

mask.gif

this might be challenging for a beginner.

good luck!
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines