• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE DOWNLOAD SITE WONT LOAD ON MAC

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm trying to download the Demoversion of the Photoshop CC before I'm gonna buy it. But always when i click on the download link (from my email) it won't load, the symbol just spins around, i just downloaded the newest Flash Player and Acrobat Reader. What should i do? I have a Mac 1,6ghz Intel Core i5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Mac OS do you have? Please let us know if you need help answering this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Version of Mac OS X is 10.7.5, do i need to download first the Cloud Creator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC requires Mac OS 10.10 through 10.12

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answers, what weird also is, when i want to choose an option on the Adobe Site the waiting sign just loads and the price doesn't show up, what is the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download Creative Cloud desktop from the link below and start the trial from the Apps tab.

CC trials last 7 continuous days from the date started.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your system is so old it won't run the current Photoshop. Are you Using Safari? The chances are it won't work with many modern web sites like Adobe's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you considered upgrading Mac OS, if you have 8GB of RAM or more? Bear in mind you may have to subscribe to or buy all new apps. But at least you could subscribe to Photoshop. (You cannot "buy" Photoshop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines