• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free 7-day trial expired after less than 24 hours

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started the 7-day trial yesterday, but as I wanted to open Illustrator today, it said that the trial version is expired. It is clearly a mistake, because it hasn't been even a day since I started it.

I saw that others have this problem as well (and no, the link in my case is not helping either).

How can I make it work so that I can finish the 7 days?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

HI csillae33742704,

I understand that you are not able to use the CC apps in the free trial period. I would like to tell you that this might be just because you have already used the trial version with this email id because the trial version works for a limited duration and is associated with user's email id. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI csillae33742704,

I understand that you are not able to use the CC apps in the free trial period. I would like to tell you that this might be just because you have already used the trial version with this email id because the trial version works for a limited duration and is associated with user's email id. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Csilla,

In addition to the response above, please also see Update on Creative Cloud Trials | Adobe Customer Care Team

Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines