• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello! I'm trying to follow the tutorial using the 'Chloe' Illustrator template,

Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and replace it with my own work, but the Illustrator template makes no sense, it looks like someone only knew photoshop. Is there a more Illustrator friendly template out there somewhere?Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.00.08 AM.png Those layers aren't even named, it's all sublayers, is this how the program works? This is the file I want Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 11.02.03 AM.pngto animate, this is my current skill level with animating Behance Thank you so much ❤️

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may wanna try Wilk.ai but I believe, generally, Photoshop is much better suited for creating layer structures that are more Ch-friendly.

There is a way to swap artwork from one to another described here in the forum somewhere. … I can't find it anymore, neither in my screenshot collection… sorry. Please post it here if you find it …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Widen your layers list to see the full names.

Yes, sublayers or groups should work for organizing in AI.

There are more Illustrator examples at http://adobe.com/go/chexamples and http://okaysamurai.com/puppets/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Widening the layers list was the answer I was looking for!!! Thank you so much. Who knew?? (Well, apparently, you!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines