• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating 5.6

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently running on 5.6, which might I add i purchased for the full price however long ago. Recently I got a new camera that requires me to update lightroom for the added raw file support. My program says that Lightroom 5.7 is available for download but when I follow the prompts it brings me to the creative cloud trial download screen. Am I no longer able to update non CC lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Go to this page Download Photoshop Lightroom and click on Lightroom 5.

The download is version 5.7.1 - the latest and final version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this page Download Photoshop Lightroom and click on Lightroom 5.

The download is version 5.7.1 - the latest and final version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download Lightroom 5.7.1 from the following website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

That is the final version of Lightroom 5. It will be a full program replacement, but that will have no effect on the work you have done. All of the work that you have done will still be in place after you install the new version. If your camera is new enough that it was not supported by that version then it will be necessary for you to purchase an upgrade to Lightroom 6, which is still a standalone version. It doesn't have a few of the features that have been added to the Creative Cloud version, but it does receive updates to add support for new cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines