Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erweiterte Lizenz bei PODs wie Zazzle & Spreadshirt

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

deckt die "Erweiterte Lizenz" rechtlich alles ab um Adobe Stock Bilder für Print on Demand Anbieter wie Zazzle.com zu nutzen?

Muss der Urhebername bei der Erweiterten Lizenz genannt werden?

Darf man die Bilder weiter bearbeiten abändern und z.B. auf Zazzle anbieten?

Danke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Hi Karl,

As per your description of the usage you would be requiring an extended license.

No you need not have to name the right holder of the used image to sell them with Extended license.

Extended licenses provide unlimited impressions/print runs, and the ability to create derivative products for resale, such as coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc.

Extended licenses may be purchased by clicking the image on the Adobe Stock website and selecting the Extended License tab.

We do not have any plans for the exte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

I did not understand your question, could you please elaborate your concern?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use adobe stock images for prind on demand products like tshirts. Also I want to rework these images and sell them on caps,shirts, ...

Please don't send me a link to the terms of use.

I just want a clear answer.

Also I need to know if I have to name the right holder of the used image with the extended license.

Is the extended license only purchasable per image or is there an offer on a monthly base.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karl,

As per your description of the usage you would be requiring an extended license.

No you need not have to name the right holder of the used image to sell them with Extended license.

Extended licenses provide unlimited impressions/print runs, and the ability to create derivative products for resale, such as coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc.

Extended licenses may be purchased by clicking the image on the Adobe Stock website and selecting the Extended License tab.

We do not have any plans for the extended license. You can purchase it on demand.

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita, that are the answers I needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started