• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign isn't showing my graphics/text on a spread, but they appear when I print

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having issues with a file in InDesign where it will not show graphics/text on a spread but if I print, it shows up. Layers are all visible and there is no interactive element applied. I think I need my preferences reset but my InDesign won’t let me do it at start-up.

I’m also having issues with this file running extremely slow due to size, even though I’ve stripped it of any large/high res content. I’m not able to open the IDML file to work from (it is much smaller.) I’m also not able to export to create a new IDML without the program crashing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jacklynl,

If this is happening with this one particular file then would you min sharing your file?

But is the same issue is happening with all the files or multiple files , you may try resetting preferences manually.

For details click here Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines