• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding PP sequence to AE comp

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can import sequences fine, but when I go to add it to my comp there is a black circle/bar icon over the mouse as I try to drag it into the time-line or onto the comp itself. I updated PP, AE (vers 14.2.1.34) and ME, restarted my HP Z280 (win 7) and was able to add 1 sequence. The next one did the same thing as before. The comp is not overly complicated, 3 second clips, photoshop clips and photos. total of 14 items in the comp now. Tried creating a new comp, same thing, rebooted again, same. Not sure where to go.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we see some screenshots that demonstrate what you're doing please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q7yfdte62obtxe/2017-06-21%2015-30-56.flv?dl=0

Here's a video showing what my issue is. I can work around using "replace w/AE comp" from PP, but I've been able to use this work flow for ever, seems like it should still work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gary.devaan,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further. I tried importing sequence into After Effects and had no trouble adding to a comp so not sure what's going on there.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still experiencing the same issue. I have been creating a comp from the sequence, then it goes in. Just seems like I shouldn't have to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines