• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd - strange "50" error when opening new document

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the new update I can't open any new documents anymore. Whenever I select the dimensions of the document Adobe Xd displays a strange error message with the number "50" being the only content of the message (see image). When I click on OK the app opens but the new document doesn't and I can't do anything else but close the app or open an existing document.

It has basically rendered my Xd useless because I can't work on any new things. Anyone know what's going on? I tried uninstalling Xd and installing it again, restarting Windows, but nothing helped.50.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Quite possibly! If you're willing to go through it, please do uninstall and then reinstall Creative Cloud using the installer from adobe.com. It sounds like you have other out of date apps anyway, so this would be your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check to see what version of Creative Cloud Sync you have installed? In your Creative Cloud Desktop app, select the ... in the upper right hand corner, then select Preferences > Creative Cloud > Files, and the version number there. XD will work with version 4.1.0.29.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version is 4.0.0.46, so I guess that is the problem? How do I fix this, by uninstalling Creative Cloud app and reinstalling it? I've also been having problems with updating Photoshop and Illustrator, the new updates just don't show up in my CC desktop app, is that for the same reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite possibly! If you're willing to go through it, please do uninstall and then reinstall Creative Cloud using the installer from adobe.com. It sounds like you have other out of date apps anyway, so this would be your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled all the apps and then the Creative Cloud app and reinstalled it all. I can confirm that it fixed the problem with Xd, it works now with the sync version 4.1.0.29. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome - great to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohddaizan

I can not found this version 4.1.0.29

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seyedmahdia & Kierand, could you please try the steps mentioned under advance troubleshooting in this link: Issue saving xd files to creative cloud?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you provide the link. because i am and but getting same version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohddaizan,

Here is the link to download Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app: - How to download Creative Cloud desktop app.​ Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance. Happy holidays.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling adobe creative cloud and adobe Xd and installing it again, restarting Windows, but not work. i'm using creative cloud 4.70.400. pls help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, me too.

I've tried it all. I uninstalled everything and re-installed it once again, without success. I don't know what else to do. I'm on a Mac using the latest OS and I'm not able to get the latest Creative Cloud Sync in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, please try the steps mentioned on this link: -Adobe XD - Unable to create new project and update this discussion with the results.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked!  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gang!

On win 10.

Same problem. Have previously reinstalled XD, no luck. Downgraded to the previous version. That worked. Tried to update again. The problem comes back.

Killed all Adobe applications & deleted the sync folder.

CC Sync update worked, now version 4.7.0.400

Reboot. Still Error 50 in XD

Try to launch the older file. Didn't work.

Uninstalled XD, Reinstall XD.

Now working!

Love & respect // L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the delay! I managed to miss this one. Can you please let me know the Creative Cloud Sync version? You can find that in the Creative Cloud desktop app > ... button > Preferences > Creative Cloud tab (THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT) > Files sub-tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.png

新しいアップデートで起動が遅く、50というエラーが出て、adobeXDがまともに起動しなくなりました。

再インストールなどをして、一時的に解消されましたが、やはりエラーが発生してしまいます。

環境は、iMac (27-inch, Late 2012)です。よろしくお願いします。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync v 4.1.0.29

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Slappyart, thanks for sharing the version of Adobe XD, please try the steps mentioned in this link: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem opening or creating a new document.

Creative Cloud: 4.7.0.400

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all, I am in a serious problem, indeed very serious. After almost ending a long prototyping work of many days, Adobe XD does not allow me to save the file.Xd in any way, I can export it to other files but I would lose all the precious and fluid links I created. When I click "Save As" or "Save" it's all right, but after giving it a definitive confirmation it's a strange mistake. I tried for several days to save my file but nothing. Please tell me that we can find a solution without losing the job I did. Thank you for your attention, waiting for your answeIt's been several days since I'm waiting for an answer but nothing yet ... please tell me how to do or I'll lose a month's job, thank you.

Schermata 2017-06-20 alle 19.50.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you using the latest version of Adobe XD?

Also see the solution from Peter in this post Re: "Could not save the document" problem

Another related thread: Cannot open or save files

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

But if I update the program I would lose all the files ... is there a way to update or reset the system without losing the work page ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the delay in my response. I am not sure. If you are still looking for a solution, please DM your Adobe ID, location, and phone number. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines