• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw File Parse Error

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending a lot of time in the Adobe Draw app it won't allow me to reopen the file.  I get an error, "File Parse Error".  I've actually have lost several pieces due to this error and I really need this piece back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Hi Katie.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback (in the app tap Settings then Send Feedback)?

There's some information I'm going to need from you but I also need the device/app information that is attached when emailing through the app.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback (in the app tap Settings then Send Feedback)?

There's some information I'm going to need from you but I also need the device/app information that is attached when emailing through the app.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue!

I'm also experiencing the same error I have sent a feedback from the 'Send Feedback' option in the app already. I hope you can help me get the file back again Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix.

I think we spoke, right? All's good?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone PLEASE HELP I CANT GET INTO MY ARTWORK ...IT KEEPS LOADING AND NEVER OPENS SAYING FILE PARSE ERROR ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue!

Im here for the same problem. signed in on another device and File Parse Error popped for me as well, not giving me access to the file.

Will I have any luck with getting this back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy,

I see your email in the in-app feedback. I'll respond to you there because I'm going to need some profile information from you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

im here for the same problem and when I click send feedback it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beth.

Sorry you're getting this error. I can definitely try to help.

In order for the in-app feedback to work, you must have an email account set up on the device.  On your device go to Settings > Mail > Accounts then add an email account and you'll be able to email us through the app.

I'm definitely going to need you to email me there because there's a lot of private information I'm going to need.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beth.

I've responded to both of your emails through the in-app feedback and I'm worried you're not receiving them so wanted to post here too.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello What Is Your email in which I can contact you through the app ? I have worked so hard on a piece and I'm afraid I can't get it back I hope that you can help me As soon as possible ! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aminata.

I just saw your direct message and your in-app feedback; I'm responding right now to your in-app feedback.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but when i click send feeback nothing happens. there is also no 'mail' option. help please! it is urgent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI DataPep.

I'm sorry you're getting this error message. I can definitely help, but I do need you to contact me through the in-app feedback (there is information I need from your device that auto-populates those emails).

A couple of things about sending an email:

Are you tapping the Settings icon in the lower nav, then Send Feedback?

If so, do you have an email account set up on your device. If you don't, there  won't be an email option in the app.

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app won't allow me to even click  send feedback button it just skips back to the last item I was one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denise.

I sent you a private message about four hours ago in response to your other post (Hellppp my I can't get into my work!!!!). Please check your Yahoo! email (including the Junk folder) for the notification or from this forum post click on your name then Message.

I need some private information from you that you cannot give me in a public forum.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue,

I too am getting "file parse errors" on three of my documents that no longer open (just load forever), and they are very important to me so if there is a way to recover them I need to figure it out.

I set up an account with my email when I first downloaded the app, and I followed the instructions to find the Send Feedback button that you stated in response to "datapep" above.  But I am getting the same problem where the Send Feedback button is not working--when I click it it turns gray for a second and then nothing changes. 

I understand that you need specific information from the app/device, and I can give it to you.  Perhaps I could direct message @AdobeDrawing on twitter from my own private account?  Or can you refer me to some other address to contact the company with such private information?

Thank You in advance for any information you can offer to resolve this issue.

V/R

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria.

Sorry this has happened. A bit of information about why this is happening:

* This is a bug that the team was unable to reproduce and/or trace to a specific cause; nevertheless it has been eliminated in version 4.6 of Draw.  Please update the app as soon as possible.

* Also, there is some connection with versions of iOS older than 11.0 so if you're using a version of iOS older than that, please update that.

* Finally, this error can occur with more frequency free disk space is below 1GB so if you have any text messages, or apps, or photos you can delete to up your free space a bit, it will help.

If any of the above are true for your device, please make the fixes I've suggested, or it's likely you'll continue to experience these errors.

About this particular drawing... It might be possible for one of our engineers to recover the most recent version of your work that will no longer open, but he will need a few things. I"ll email you (at the email address you use for the forums) about what he'll need from you to try.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue.

Two of my drawings within a project have a Parse Error - it´s not possible to open them anymore. I read your comments about trying to solve. But: My iPad ist stable -> most of the installed software works fine => I would like to avoid to install newer software. Version: iOS 10.3.2 ist really fine, allmost no problems. Adobe Draw: version 4.4 is working fine with iOS 10.3.2 ...

But anyway I would like to save these two Illustrations. Do you see any possivility WITHOUT changing software- or system-components?

Claudia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudia.

So, the combination of the version of the software you're using, and quite possibly the version of iOS, are what are contributing to this error. Updating both will prevent this error from occurring again; it is quite likely if you don't update that you will see this error again in other drawings.

However, updating will not recover the drawings. Previous saved versions of them have to be recovered by one of Draw's engineers (although I don't like to make promises, it is usually possible to recover former versions of the drawings).

Please let me know if I haven't addressed all of your questions.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please have help? One of my drawings is also having a file parse error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Day.

I believe I just responded to the email you sent through the in-app feedback.

Please let me know if it wasn't you who emailed me there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IS THIS THING ON? I really needhelp this is how make a living ....please can tell me what I have to do ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Denise.

I've been trying to reach you since 8:30 this morning;  I just now saw your response in the direct messages and responded there.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hai mam

im using adobe draw in my mobile samsung j7 2016. its consuming more space and also its getting stopped often and my mobile creation file is not seen in my illustrator.

can you please help me in fixing this error and problem.

i really need the files worked hard to mare the drawings in adobe draw.

if there is any alternate way to recover those file please let e know soon,

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines