• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom isn't recognizing new photos!

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please!! I am trying to import some new photos I took over the weekend. It will not show the photos when I go to import. It's like they don't exist. They are on my camera, but Lightroom doesn't see them. They are in raw format, which all of my pictures are shot in raw. I have never had any issues until now. I am using a MAC and my camera is a Samsung Galaxy EK-GN120A. I am lost as to what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

See if the Mac File manager, Finder, is seeing the camera and card in the camera. Try a different USB cable. Buy and use a Card Reader instead of connecting the camera to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brittanyg,

Please is your Lightroom updated to latest version CC 2015.10.1/6.10.1? if not, please update it and check if that helps.

I am using a MAC and my camera is a Samsung Galaxy EK-GN120A

Also, as per the supported list of the cameras in Lightroom, it don't show the camera model you mentioned. Lightroom supports Samsung Galaxy EK-GN120, refer: Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will double check, thank you. I have been using CC and this camera since 2014. When I buy lenses the model number sometimes doesn't have the A at the end. It will recognize 1504 pictures on the camera, but the camera actually has 1811. I am just trying to import the last 300. This is so weird. Lightroom is updated to 2015.10.1 camera raw 9.10.1. It says that it is updated at this time. Thank you for your help!! I am not sure where to go from here lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the Mac File manager, Finder, is seeing the camera and card in the camera. Try a different USB cable. Buy and use a Card Reader instead of connecting the camera to the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot i hard a card reader lol. It worked!! Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines