• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 3D Camera Tracker Crashing

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects 3D Camera Tracker Crashing.

Processor inteL xeon 3.2 ghz

ram: 48 GB

Graphic Card: Geforce GTX 1080Ti

I want o use tracker for weather map.I used High res map exported from C4D as PNG sequence.Its 5600 frame long.DV PAL SD composition.

Maybe its too long.Because when I split composition and add 3D cam tracker effects its work.But for 1 part ist always crash.I think my computer is strong.

Maybe some configuration need to be fixed.

Any soulutions...

Thanks..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's indeed way too long. Your workflow doesn't really make sense, anyway. Why not simply export the Cinema 4D camera?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,because icon and degress are not static,so I export basic map but icons and degrees are always change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hassoh,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am still stucked.When split png squences in somepart it works.But after that I lose track points between other parts.

Icons,degree,citynames must follow map.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no reason to track anything you make in Cinema 4D. You can bring the camera from Cinema 4D directly into After Effects so that it's a perfect match.

Also, if you have objects floating around, you can apply the external compositing tag to them in C4D and you'll get nulls in the exact right position in AE too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can put directly into AF but it will render everytime and it will take at least 5 minute per frame

Because of that i made png sequences and import into AE.

Even if i put direklty into AE i wont still resolve my problem.My icons & datas and their bacground shuld follow map.

So i need to track map.My bacground maps is not still its moving.Icons andt other thins should follow map.

So i need 3d camera tracker but i wont work because off to long project.About 3 minutes long.

Any other ideas?

track.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm saying you can bring the C4D camera into After Effects. I am not saying just import the file and render it with Cineware. I'm saying extract the camera, but use your PNG sequence you've already rendered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand what you mean.

I delete default cam and use C4D cam.

what about relocotion for icons comps.Because everyones jumps somewhere.

How can i relocate comps according to c4d cam? any short ways for it or do i have to do in position manuel?

Can i cahange posotion of comps front of camera?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines