• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to calibrate displays for play with same color calibration?

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all can any one explain me about how to calibrate all my displays ( iMac 5k, dell 32" curved monitor and EPSON TW5300 projector) to play with same color calibration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust the colour management to graphics, I don't know what you'd do with Apple, but there should be buttons on the side of your PC monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to for projector ? Brother ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need that three has to be played with same color calibration ... is there any other way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anything not hooked up to the computer, I recommend the Disney WOW calibration disk.

The problem with displays that are hooked up to a computer is that the operating system, the GPU driver and even the software can and often do alter the signal, so it's more of a challenge.  X-Rite makes a calibration kit that can help.

http://www.xrite.com/products?industry=Filmmaking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines