• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the crop tool???

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop Version: 2017.1.1 20170425.r.252 2017/04/25:23:00:00 CL 1113967  x64 and I just realised that you have removed the crop tool, and replace that with an Arboard feature, Really? I mean you should have put the in Illustrator, but not in Photoshop!

Please let me know when the crop toll is coming back, or I will stop paying for this software. Common, is one thing you removed the Save for web export feature, but at least you leave it as legacy, but to remove the crop tool, that's too much....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

We're sorry that Photoshop is not working for you as expected.

Please use the keyboard shortcut "C" and use "Shift+C" to switch to others using the same shortcut.

It appears that Crop tool is coupled with the slice tool and hence not showing.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I am missing something...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you miss the last update wait and see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PC version is up to date, according to the CC app.  Maybe there is another problem happening. Have you tried rebuilding your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.PNG

Artboard 1.png

Artboard2.png

I have reset the tools, the workspace, everything, the crop tool has been replaced with this artboard tool. I don't know what the hell happen, I know Photoshop by heart, I'm using it since the beginning since the CS, I guess I'm not that stupid that I cannot find an icon I was using on daily basis, but will see... I'm too pissed of today, I'll try again tomorrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry that Photoshop is not working for you as expected.

Please use the keyboard shortcut "C" and use "Shift+C" to switch to others using the same shortcut.

It appears that Crop tool is coupled with the slice tool and hence not showing.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh man hidden in plain sight!! Thanks a lot, my bad!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad to know its back to normal.

Thanks,

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI DanielMirea,

Please take a look at this article Tools missing from the toolbar Photoshop CC 2015 and add the Crop tool back to the active workspace.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I love that passive agressive crappy response putting the 'blame' on the user. "We're sorry that Photoshop is not working for you as expected."  Don't be such a jerk. I expect exellent product and service from you. Just answer the question and correct it. You shouldn't be throwing curve balls at people who need to use these applications now, not after we work around some stupid update you decide to toss in. Who is giving the advice on intuitive design at Adobe?  Get new help.  In the meantime if someone says the crop tool is missing give a solution. So far I see no solution for my use and I have not crop tool all of a sudden. Where did it go?  Answer the question.  Don't be a jerk. If there are several solutions, offer them up in order clearly. If you don't know they answer find it and report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines