• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Fonts

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using After Effects recently after it had been updated to the latest version(14.2.1)and when trying to type in text boxes the fonts would appear blocky and have no resemblance to actual words. I tried changing fonts because I thought maybe the font I was using, which was a downloaded font, was not working. That was not the case as none of the fonts were working. I'm new to After Effects so maybe I clicked something I shouldn't have. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details such as system language settings or what fonts are actually involved. Also check your text palette and reset the settings. Some fonts don't have glyphs for some characters and using forced caps or similar settings may cause those boxes to appear because they are only placeholders in the font.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details such as system language settings or what fonts are actually involved. Also check your text palette and reset the settings. Some fonts don't have glyphs for some characters and using forced caps or similar settings may cause those boxes to appear because they are only placeholders in the font.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It turns out it was a setting I turned on without knowing so I reset the character settings and it returned to normal. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines