• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Picture black screen

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I download video from files or SD card into new project I get sound but no picture just a

black screen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.Jim Fay which Adobe software title are you importing the video into?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe premiere elements 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using adobe premiere elements 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Premiere Elements forum.

Mr.Jim Fay if you can also answer the other questions asked in the discussion it would be beneficial.  To view this public forum discussion, in your default web browser, click on the View the full discussion link in your e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This all that I know. I have used Adobe Premiere elements 11 for many video projects and have never experienced any problems.

My old HD Camera ( Panasonic HC-V201 ) screen went blank so I decided to buy a new camera ( Vatto  HD ).

Transferred all video from SD card used in new camera to files on my computer same card used with old camera.

Open Adobe Premiere elements 11 to new projects and have tried to get videos from the files and the card into

the new project but all I get is sound and no picture ( Black Screen ).  Do I need to upgrade the current Adobe software

I am lost and don't know what I can do do. My computer is A HP F3E92AA/HP Pavilion 500-314. I don't know what

version of Micro Soft I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr.Jim Fay: Please supply more details: What kind of files are these? How are you importing them into your project (File > Import or via Media Browser)? If you double-click a footage item in your Project panel, what do you see in the Source monitor (video or just audio waveform)? Screen shots would help too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using adobe premiere elements 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely need some details here.

How To Ask For Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread close, please continue here: No Picture black screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines