• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install acrobat reader for android on wife's tablet

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Acrobat Reader on my wife's ASUS ME173X tablet.  I keep getting a message that it is installed but it is not.  The message further asks me to choose a device; this brings up my ECEROS tablet and Sharp cell phone (which both have acrobat reader installed) but never her ASUS tablet.  Is there a way around this problem?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem cleared. Got emails on my tablet and phone from Google asking if I had added a new device. I responded yes. The App loaded and works fine.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lawrencew1252517,

As i was able to understand the issue, you are trying to install Acrobat Reader on the tablet but getting a message that the app is already installed as well as the device is not under "Choose a device" option in Play Store accessing via Web Browser, is that correct? 

Could you please check if Acrobat Reader is shown under Tablet's Settings>Apps>All Apps?

Also, make sure you are using the same email id on the tablet as you are logged in with on Play Store.

Try accessing Play Store on Tablet and check if its showing as installed under My apps & games.

Tap Play Store>tap three horizontal line in the top-left corner of the screen.

Tap My apps & games and check if Acrobat Reader is installed.

If its not, search for Acrobat Reader and tap Install.

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem cleared. Got emails on my tablet and phone from Google asking if I had added a new device. I responded yes. The App loaded and works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved. Got email on other devices from Google asking if I had added a new device. I said yes and the problem disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines