• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facial recognition lightroom 5.7.1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use facial recognition on the latest version of lightroom 5.7.1? or can I only use it on the cloud version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facial recognition is only available in Lightroom 6 and CC

Use Intelligent facial recognition in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok is there a guide as to how to transfer to the on line version of lightroom including my catalog/s?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no "on line" version of Lightroom. When you subscribe to the 'Photographers Plan' your Creative Cloud subscription allows you to install Lightroom and Photoshop on your computer and then you get access to connections with your mobile devices, and all the features that are updated regularly.

If it just the Facial Recognition you want, then you could buy an upgrade to the 'stand-alone' version of Lr 6.

If you upgrade to Lr-6 or Lr-CC Your Catalogs are database files that will be copied and made to work with the upgrade version. They remain in your computer with all your image files just where they are now.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines