• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

print medium with round corners

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photocard which is 4x5.9 but it has rounded corner instead of square.  I don't see template with corners like this.  How do I get one or make one?

Your help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Your image in Lightroom will be rectangular (with square corners)

If you want to print borderless on the paper with rounded corners you may have to use a backing sheet and design the Lightroom layout to suit.  Eg.  with margins set to print a 4x6 image on the A4 backing sheet.

See this pdf to describe-

https://www.hahnemuehle.com/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/dfa/Anleitungen/Printing_instruction_A5_FineArt_Photo_Cards.pdf

Your template in Lightroom will be A4 paper with cell size of 4x6in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your image in Lightroom will be rectangular (with square corners)

If you want to print borderless on the paper with rounded corners you may have to use a backing sheet and design the Lightroom layout to suit.  Eg.  with margins set to print a 4x6 image on the A4 backing sheet.

See this pdf to describe-

https://www.hahnemuehle.com/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/dfa/Anleitungen/Printing_instruction_A5_FineAr...

Your template in Lightroom will be A4 paper with cell size of 4x6in.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines