Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Put my Animation in Premier HELP!

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys,

I've been trying to figure this out for hours - basically I simply want to take this animation of probably 30 frames or so - and replace it with the unanimated clip.

I've tried to export but it ends up giving me a blank black screen with nothing going on.

I basically started by clicking on this 5 second clip in Premier - clicking on 'replace with after effects composition' and just started painting.

Most tutorials say when the dynamic link is active the updates should be immediate but for some reason i just cant seem to figure it out. I just want this 5 second clip of me painting stuff in after effects - to be in premier.

What are my options? The screen shots are below - thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.00.28 PM.png

This is my 'Layer' under the composition

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.00.38 PM.png

And this is what my composition looks like when you click on it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Well, your clip isn't within the comp range, is it not? It might be useful to move it there...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, your clip isn't within the comp range, is it not? It might be useful to move it there...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines