Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling on pages panel on Surface

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Indesign installed on my Surface Pro 4. It seemed to work fine up till now, but the last few times I started the program, the pages panel is messed up. I have to stretch the panel really wide to see my pages at all, and the bottom few pages never come into view (which is quite annoying). My master pages are also invisible.

adobe_problem.JPG

I tried setting the UI scaling, but none of the settings fix the problem. Also, I tried all possible panel options to fix the problem, but nothing seems to work. I think it is weird that it just happened without me changing any settings.

Is there a UI setting, or scaling preference that I missed or does anyone have another idea to fix this?

I found this similar problem, but those fixes did not work unfortunately:

I can't see my master pages on pages palette indesign

Thanks!

Alieke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Hi Alieke,

Please try resetting preferences for InDesign.

For details click here Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alieke,

Please try resetting preferences for InDesign.

For details click here Troubleshooting 101: Replace, or "trash" your InDesign preferences

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did the trick! Thank you!

Is there any way to know what setting caused it? Because if it happens again, I'd rather not lose my settings again.

Alieke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines