• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review Duration, Keywording and Editorial

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day to all! I am new here and need planning to build my portfolio with Adobe St shall it be non-editorial or editorial images. I have few questions:

1. How many days average does it take to review a batch of upload?

2. What's the maximum allowable MB per batch for upload?

3. Will I be able to re-edit the keyword "add-in or subtract" on approved image?

4. Does Adobe St accept legal Editorial non-ticketing event such as Street Festival, Travels, Tourism public event of sports, cultural, stage celebration or contest such as traditional and international Kites, Motorcross, cycling racing, 4x4 rainforest or water sports such as sailing boat races, dragon boats, speedboat or jet ski? 

Thanks. Regards, Alex. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex,

Please see the Stock Contributor FAQ where all the queries are already answered.

You can also post in the Adobe Stock Contributors​ community for a specific query.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, good day!

I am so sorry I could not find any answer to any of my questions.  Thank you and best regards, Alex.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alex,

1. I tend to find my image uploads are approved within 1 to 2 working days

2. Not sure on this I use the Lightroom publish feature to upload files, therefore you never see how big the uploaded file actually is.

3. Editing of keywords on published/approved images is possible. Not sure whether this then required re-approval by the Adobe Stock team.

4. There is currently no category or facility for uploading editorial content.

Will

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines