• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to chat with the photoshop support team?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to chat with the photoshop support team?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lamh,

You can refer the below support link to chat with Photoshop support team.

support

Also, you can discuss your issue here on the forums and we will try our best to help you.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can‘tclick to chat room?

螢幕快照 2017-06-23 下午5.19.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the different browser( Chrome, Safari Or Mozilla) and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to ask the support team about the my free photoshop situation.

i download it on 8-6-2017, it should not be used now, but i found that i still can use it. could you let me know what happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Trial time for all the CC applications changed to 7 days instead of 30 days.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I know it just 7 days, but why i still can use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your problem is that the trial ended early support cannot help you. They support only paying customers anyway. but you say you downloaded over 2 weeks ago!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem...my paint tool has stopped working on my tiff file. it works fine on other files and did work fine yesterday but i cannit paint on my image and no idea why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be better if you started a new thread, rather than post on this five-year-old one.

When you do post, describe your problem, and indicate your version of Photoshop and OS and how much RAM and spare hard disk capacity you have.

Also, have you reset your Photoshop preferences, which often sorts out issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Derek Cross you beat me by 15 seconds 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Janet27840005egpj you're replying to an unrelated thread, it would be better if you posted your issue in a new thread, please provide more detailed information as in, your computer system specs, OS and Photoshop versions and a screenshot of the Photoshop interface with all the pertinent panels opened would help.

2023-01-07 13_53_24-Photoshop ecosystem - Adobe Support Community — Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines