• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The biggest scam EVER

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was forced into Adobe Stock after my Fotolia account of 5 months got magically SUCKED into Adobe Stock. I also LOST 100 more downloads under Fotolia then didn't come over to Stock.
DOUBLE LOSS.

So then I decided to sign up for a Adobe Stock plan that is PLAINLY WRITTEN:
350 images a month (one-year) for 169.99

Now the way that is worded, what does it sound like? I WILL GET 350 IMAGES A MONTH (ONE YEAR)
Out of having this account for a whopping 2 months, I only downloaded 4 images. I went into my account today and it said I had NO IMAGES LEFT. WTF?! I just paid $169.99 for FOUR IMAGES?! Has Adobe lost their mind? I've been using Adobe as a designer since 1999 and this is what I get as a customer? So immediately canceled my account today and now I'm hit with a $840 bill. REALLY? For four images under your misleading title.

I WANT A REFUND. I'm serious. Count the 4 downloads on my bill, but I want NOTHING else to do with Adobe if you don't make this right. Go into my account and look for yourselves. Also, if you have to bury your customer support team so far down in your website it's impossible to get a body on the phone - YOU ARE A SCAM COMPANY. Even the online chat crap you have steers towards 'Forums' instead of a decent 1800-number to settle this problem. FORUMS?! WTF?! Get real customer service department for crying out loud. I can't believe as a designer I used your product all these years and you throw some misleading sales crap title out to bait people. Probably broke designers fresh out of college.

MAKE THIS RIGHT OR I WILL USE MY LAST DYING BREATH TO SPLATTER 'ADOBE SCAMS PEOPLE' all over the internet.

PS: Can you tell I'm PISSED!? Over $800 for 4 images? Are you out of your mind?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Hi CH

You signed up for an annual subscription where you get an allocation of 350 standard assets per month.  I am sorry if you found this misleading and will arrange for the charges associated with this plan to be refunded.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CH

You signed up for an annual subscription where you get an allocation of 350 standard assets per month.  I am sorry if you found this misleading and will arrange for the charges associated with this plan to be refunded.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started