Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing problem - No pages selected

Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems printing PDF documents from my Windows 8.1 computer.  This just recently started as I had not had this problem previously.  I can print other types of documents but not the PDFs.  When trying to print a PDF document, I receive the messages "Document could not be printed" and "There were no pages selected to print". Searching through online recommendations, I have tried going to preferences and deselecting the protected view.  That did not help nor did selecting "Print as Image" under Advanced options in the print dialog panel.  This is an important function for my business.  I appreciate any input here.

SS

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the numerous suggestions by abhissha in the first post of this thread: Unable to print from Adobe. Says no pages selected

The last one seems to be the most common fix but other's have worked too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi steves6838376,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting no pages selected to print message when trying to print in Acrobat, is that correct?

In addition to the link provided by ~graffiti above, check if an update is available for Acrobat- launch Acrobat>click Help menu>Check for Updates.

You may also download updates manually from this link: Adobe - Acrobat : For Windows

If that doesn't resolve the issue, you may refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the following links:

There were no pages selected to print

Error: The document could not be printed. There were no pages selected to print. (Print Production)

What is the version of Acrobat installed on the machine?

You may refer to this link for the same: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines