• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign » Trial Version Ended WAY too Soon!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Whom it May Concern:

I downloaded the trial version of InDesign three-to-four days ago, which I thought I had seven days total to work with the software.

That was fine; however, I discovered after working on my file that one slight glitch was overlooked after I had saved it. I tried to reopen the software altogther; however, now I am being told that my trial version has expired.

Can I please get a remedy for this asap?

Many thanks!
__
Nikki Holmes

[personal information removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Trial periods can't be extended. After a trial expires, you need a serial number to install the software as a licensed version to activate the software to continue using it.

Adobe trial software is time-limited, and otherwise has the same feature set as the licensed version. Some scenarios can cause trial software to expire early:

• Changing the system clock
  • Modifying the executable file
  • Attaching a debugger
  • Automated virus scans

The trial period starts when the app is installed for the first time. For

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realistically, unless you're willing to totally wipe your computer, the only answer is to get a month of an InDesign subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial periods can't be extended. After a trial expires, you need a serial number to install the software as a licensed version to activate the software to continue using it.

Adobe trial software is time-limited, and otherwise has the same feature set as the licensed version. Some scenarios can cause trial software to expire early:

• Changing the system clock
  • Modifying the executable file
  • Attaching a debugger
  • Automated virus scans

The trial period starts when the app is installed for the first time. For Creative Cloud apps, the trial period is seven days. When you download an app for trial, the app is installed and launched automatically. Your trial also starts at the same time. For example, if you download and install a Creative Cloud app on the first day of the month, but start using the app only on the fourth day, your trial still ends seven days from the first day.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines