• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cause html cfgrid header toolbar to be fixed

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2008 Oct 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cause cfgrid type=html header toolbar to be fixed? I've added buttons, but if the user scrolls, they lose sight of them. A next best thing would be to figure out how to add them to the footer like I did to the header using Ext.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 15, 2008 Oct 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve Cutter has a great set of tutorials for the cfgrid which will show you how to do what you want.

CFGrid Tutorial

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2008 Oct 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I figured out how to add them to the footer, but did not see or figure out how to cause cfgrid type=html header toolbar to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 16, 2008 Oct 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote:

but did not see or figure out how to cause cfgrid type=html header toolbar to be fixed.

I don't know what you mean by this ?

If you want the grid header to stay at the top of the window while the user scrolls the window, then no
You will need to add paging to the toolbar.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2008 Oct 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your response was cut off. Not sure what you are saying. I have a custom paging toolbar header and footer. Perhaps if I send you a couple screen shots it would be clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 17, 2008 Oct 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, my last post is all there.

I don't understand what you want to do.
If you have a html cfgrid the complete grid is shown in the browser, you then have next previous buttons in the footer to scroll through the records. The page in the browser does not reload or scroll, so the toolbar should be visible.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2008 Oct 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe its from my header and footer customizations, but the header toolbar does scroll out of view. I tried to email you a screenshot, but the address from your website bounced it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2008 Oct 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry. My bad. You are right. The reason my header scrolls out of sight is because of my use of cflayout/cflayoutarea. I guess I could put the buttons outside the grid to do what I was thinking, but not my preference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation