Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Wondering how to create a poll and idea !!!

Community Advisor

So as per the forum , I can post an idea or I can even create a poll . but after so much of debug , i figured out that I don't have an option for both (or I am not aware how to ). Hope someone can help me to figure out this

TIA

Veena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I see. I know we're still working on migrating the ideas exchange over from another platform. I'm guessing that will be the best place for ideas once it's been migrated.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Veena,

Just checked, and see that the only options available are the blog post and the document. Could be that the profiles are limited to the options within the community. Maybe controlled by the community managers.

Employee Advisor

I think I can only create a question in the forum

Community Advisor

Same here . But i did get messages from Adobe forum Managers asking to utilize forum by creating ideas and polls. Again just wondering

Level 10

Hi Veena,

I'll have to check with our admin to be sure, but it's likely a permissions issue. Is there a poll you'd like to have created? I'd be happy to create it for you as the Community Manger for Core Services.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Community Advisor

Nope Jantz. I thot of sharing some ideas. But i didn't find an option for that too

Correct answer by
Level 10

I see. I know we're still working on migrating the ideas exchange over from another platform. I'm guessing that will be the best place for ideas once it's been migrated.

Community Advisor

Awesome let me wait then