Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making an old project a Team Project

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

is it possible to add team members for collaborating on a project that wasn't created as a team project?

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing the old project into a new one.

Have you had any success yet using this team stuff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

thanks I will try this. I haven't actually used the Teams feature yet, I was checking before I subscribed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lyndsays92207601  wrote

Hi Dave,

I haven't actually used the Teams feature yet, I was checking before I subscribed.

My advice: don't subscribe.

The reason is that no one has EVER posted in this forum stating that they have had success using Teams.  There have been a grand total of two postings on the topic of Teams, I think.  This is a pretty good indicator that VERY few people use it.

Why not use it if it sounds so cool to use?  The Adobe Marketing Department has a nasty habit of overstating its software's actual real-world functioning and capabilities.  Yeah, that's a charitable way to put it.  To put it plainly, it just doesn't work as promised.

In other words: if you and your colleagues want to go out on a limb with Teams,  knock yourselves out.  Make sure you have very good IT folks and software bug diagnosticians.  If you don't, Caveat Emptor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere for Teams is still a BETA product, with a specific forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/teamprojects so of course THIS forum won't have many Team messages

Team links https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2234035

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John,

I have posted the question there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines