Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dots appearing on layers randomly

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I've hunted through forums and can't find any solutions.  Have any of you had a problem with files having random dots/speckles/lines on your layers without you intentionally putting them there? My files with my product labels have all of these specs on them which never were there in the past.  I haven't been able to figure out why or how.  If I can't find the cause, I will have to recreate hundreds of labels from scratch which I'd love to avoid.  I'm including a picture and please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to include.  These show up on shape layers, text layers... you name it, they're there.  I haven't been able to figure out the rhyme or reason.  It's also on several of my label files and not just the one in the picture.

Also, when I turn off the effects from the layer that is showing, the dots are still there but are just lighter.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 9.35.44 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, there was no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines