• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I need help/

When starting LIGHTROOM repeater host I see welcome banner and then error message "LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed" and nothing more.

About my computer and system

Windows 10 HOME

processor Intel core I5 2430M CPU  @ 2.4 GHz

Installed Ram  6 GB

64 bit

AMD RADEON HD 6700M Series

Message was edited by: Sergey Novinzon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OP's question was November 2016.

Does BUKEMAN have the same problem?

The answer might be to disable the GPU option:  Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor"

If the Preferences cannot be opened from Lightroom (the Library not loading), modify it 'manually'.

Read Post#3 here-

when entering preferences lightroom CC2015 crashes with LoadLibrary failed with error 1114

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

i has nothing to do with GPU and ... this error prevents Lr Classic from even start.

it is an imcomplete installation (missing, wrong or locked dll) and nothing to do with GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i has nothing to do with GPU

Maybe so.  My post above was only a reference to the answer from Staff member Mohit Goyal, that was marked as 'Correct answer'.

Did you try the advice given by Mohit Goyal?

My suggestion for install problems would be to run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner program- let it wipe everything 'Adobe' from your computer, then re-install the CC Desktop App and let it do the re-install of Lightroom.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and still looking for a solution. It seems to be a problem with windows 10 but a fix I found about changing power options. So far still can’t open Lightroom CC. Checking to see if any other options before I clean all adobe off and start over since I also have the adobe creative 4 cd’s installed and was hoping not to have to install all of that and adobe CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not have a lot of experience with the Adobe CC Cleaner, but when I did have to use it, I recall it gave me a dialog to choose specific things to un-install. But I cannot be sure it will avoid affecting the Creative 4 programs. You may need a 'Chat' with adobe support for advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines