Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library filter and Photo Merge HDR

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running into a very annoying bug in newest version of Lightroom, 2015.10.1

If I have Library Filter turned on and run a Photo Merge HDR it will close the Library filter when it creates the new HDR DNG file, I have to reopen the Library filter again.

This is a must have as I might want to filter out certain Camera in one folder.

This issue is very easy to reproduce and I hope for a fix asap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

According to Adobe employee Benjamin Warde, this is by design: Lightroom CC 2015: HDR merge, turns filters off | Photoshop Family Customer Community:

This is by design, since otherwise (depending on filter settings) you could end up being unable to see the pano or HDR merge that you’d just made.

You could add  your me-too vote and details of why you want it to behave differently, and Adobe will see your feedback there (in the official Adobe feedback forum).  Adobe product developers generally don'

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe employee Benjamin Warde, this is by design: Lightroom CC 2015: HDR merge, turns filters off | Photoshop Family Customer Community:

This is by design, since otherwise (depending on filter settings) you could end up being unable to see the pano or HDR merge that you’d just made.

You could add  your me-too vote and details of why you want it to behave differently, and Adobe will see your feedback there (in the official Adobe feedback forum).  Adobe product developers generally don't participate in this forum, which is primarily user-to-user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is by design then thats amazingly bad design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines