• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New feature: generate texture atlas

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I right click on an movieclip on the stage and generate the texture atlas it shows me just 0.02 as duration, but I've a 200 frames animation with such movieclip. I noticed that if I copy and paste the motion frames into that movieclip inner timeline, then it works. What am I missing?

Should it just as simple as drawing a box, animating it and generating it's texture atlas?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

The texture atlas is made from the contents of the movieclip, and not from the main timeline animation of that movieclip. If you want to make a texture atlas from an animation, put the animation into its own symbol, then right-click on the symbol on the stage or in the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The texture atlas is made from the contents of the movieclip, and not from the main timeline animation of that movieclip. If you want to make a texture atlas from an animation, put the animation into its own symbol, then right-click on the symbol on the stage or in the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah I see, I  just did it. Shame though, because it'd been very handy to export texture and animation data out of the main timeline selecting all symbols. Doing so would allow us to play such animation on the platform of our choice. Like this I have the animation data of the inner animation, but the outer one not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines