• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart glasses

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'd like to know which "smart glasses" product would allow you to manipulate Photoshop and Illustrator by projecting the programs in 3D? For example, Microsoft Hololens allows you to manipulate PowerPoint presentations and excel.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an interesting concept, but I am not sure how it would work with Photoshop?  How would you hope to use it?  Would it be for teaching Photoshop?  The UI is essentially flat and two dimensional, and even with 3D objects inside Photoshop, I wondering how this might be useful.   Have a look round for Photoshop Virtual Reality.

Adobe Unveils New Virtual Reality, Character Animation and 3D Innovations at IBC 2016 | Adobe Newsro...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

It would allow creatives to develop advertising campaigns dynamically using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe apps as 3D. They could use it as a mechanism to share and collaborate. Advertising agencies would love to have an aspect like this because it would allow then to innovate faster. If you've seen the minority report with Tom Cruise, that's something I have in mind. The screen would still be 2D but the screen would be projected in front of you with the tool options to quickly assemble it yourself.

If Microsoft can use Hololens to use excel and powerpoint, Adobe could have the same tool but better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines