• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best hardware and system configuration for AMD Rayzen plataform?

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends,

First sorry for my bad english !!

New(bie) here. I'm from Brazil - Rio de Janeiro. My college formation is cinema (movie maker) and i have a big experience editing some movies from more than 12 years ago. I try sometimes to change from AVID MC to Adobe PP cc plataform. Now i got some problems, but my computer have an old hardware configuration (beleave or not):

ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/BR (MOTHERBOARD)

CORE 2 QUAD 2.40GHZ Q6600 (Kentsfield)

8GB RAM DDR3

SSD 850 EVO SAMSUNG 250GB (SATA 1 / SYSTEM & SOFTWARES)

HDD SEAGATE 7200 3T (SATA 2 / FILES & PROJECTS)

GEFORCE 550TI 1GB DDR5

WINDOWS PRO 8.1 64 6.3 BUILD

ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC 2017

I try all things to editing in PP cc 2017 (trial version) and i got the solution here thinking and reading a lot of informations for solve the playback lag.

The solution is: use Proxy with QuickTime + GoPro Cine Form conversion. Now the playback is perfect in performance for precise cut edition. Now i go to test the other things for sure (render and export settings to Media Encoder).

Soon i got new workstation for edit my videos. What is the best hardware and system configuration for AMD Rayzen plataform?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before buying, please go to the Hardware Forum and ask the question ... that's where the techno-experts hang, and there's also threads on exactly this sort of thing ...

Neil

https://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/hardware_forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines