• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions along CTI

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to apply a default audio transition to several clips at once. I select the clips I require which highlights them. I then select Timeline/Apply default transition along CTI/Audio. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? What does it mean "along CTI"? To me the CTI is the current time indicator which is the blue triangle and red line. Confused.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sydhsydh  wrote

. I then select Timeline/Apply default transition along CTI/Audio.

Right click the highlighted items and then choose apply default transition instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do that then audio and video default transitions apply. I only want the audio.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlink the audio clips from the video clips.  Then you can select only the audio clips.  If they are linked, you can only select the combined clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys. I was trying to avoid unlinking the audio but maybe that is the only way. Still not sure how to use the Apply default transition along CTI command. It must do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried unlinking audio but this has to be done one clip at a time and I have several hundred clips so this is not a feasible option. I can't believe I have to place several hundred audio transitions individually. There must be a way to do this surely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines