• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Crashes

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week Indesign was working fine but suddenly it appears the window of recovery and whichever 3 options  (YES, NO or CANCEL) I press , Indesign quits unexpectedly. I've tried all the solutions like deleting cache files, checking if the fonts are damaged, deleting Indesign Recovery Files, Uninstalling and reinstall again, but none of them works.

I can't find the reason why it quits , please help, i need to use the program for homework.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesgn and OS?

Try resetting your InDesign Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign CC2017

MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

I've tried, but it didnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this: uninstall InDesign using the drop-down icon in the Creative Cloud app (see screen shot below), then run Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems before reinstalling InDesign.

Indesign.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines