• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Cs2

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I could not download Photoshop Cs 2 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

I need exactly this version of Photoshop!

Adobe freezing!!!!

Any one know what way to download free instalation for Photozhop Cs2 with offishial free license?

Anri

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Creative Cloud Download & Install to Photoshop General Discussion)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you own a license to CS2, originally purchased long ago? Do you still have the serial number (do not post it!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop cs2 might not work on your operating system, especially if you have a mac newer than snow leopard 10.6.8 and cs2 doesn't work all that well on updated versions of windows 7 and 10. although it's passable i guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Cs2 exist. but thare is problem to take link to download it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're downloading CS2 from somewhere then don't it's not a legal copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system do you have?

The newest photoshop cc 2017 should do just about everything cs2 did and works on modern operating systems, i.e windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10

and mac os 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12.

It's roughly $10 a month subscription and though not free, it's not a terrible amount and you always have the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no free versions of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer my question. Do you own a license to CS2, originally purchased long ago? Do you still have the serial number (do not post it!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines