• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Text to Indesign Button Causing Vertical Scrolling When View In Epub Reader

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi experts,

I'm experiencing an issue. I had some navigation buttons on a document. I exported to epub (fixed layout) and viewed it over a epub reader. It looks fine.

After which i continue to add text to the buttons, exported to epub (fixed layout) and viewed it again. However there will be a vertical scrollbar appearing in epub reader. I also found out the more text i added, the more i need to scroll when viewing in epub reader. Why is this happening? This is driving me crazy. Appreciate anyone can enlighten me.

Thanks.

Regard,

Jeslene

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeslene I create a rectangle of the current textframe  and paste it in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi uniqued_tol,

Thanks for your input, your solution works for me.

That leads me to another doubt. Does that mean any text i should "paste into" rectangle frame, other than using text frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign EPUB forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines