• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need assistance with improving the quality of some personal photographs of my wife

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need assistance with improving the quality of some personal photographs of my wife

I do not know how to use these techniques - due to the nature of the photos I require only genuine people who will show discretion

Dave

[ Mod: Personal information removed ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davec21291523  wrote

I do not know how to use these techniques - due to the nature of the photos I require only genuine people who will show discretion

I'm not quite sure what you're asking.  Do you want to hire a professional to do some retouching services for you?  Or are you looking for relevant tutorials on how do it yourself.  If the latter, we would need to see the image and know more about what you want to do with it. 

If the former,  well...um... you need to pay for that.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share the image and we can give you ideas on how to improve the picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If these "personal" photographs of your wife show more of her than you want us to see, make a duplicate of one of them and crop it so we can only see a head shot – that should give us a good idea of what needs doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines