Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

newest Lightroom CC crashes after doing simple things

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I have a mayor problem with the newest version of Lightroom CC. Every time I'm starting the programm and then doing simple klicks on diverse tools or switching between gallery and development the programm crashes instantly. I've already tried to uninstall and reinstall or cleraring up the caches but nothing works. I can't use the Programm right now in this state... and I need it!

Has anyone an idea whats wrong?

Thx for Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

We prefer to version NUMBER of Lightroom to words like "newest" because people often are mistaken, or that the Lightroom updater has failed unbeknownst to the user. So please tell us the version NUMBER.

Also please state the full complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Try turning off the GPU acceleration (Preferences -> Performance tab -> uncheck "Use Graphics Processor")

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We prefer to version NUMBER of Lightroom to words like "newest" because people often are mistaken, or that the Lightroom updater has failed unbeknownst to the user. So please tell us the version NUMBER.

Also please state the full complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Try turning off the GPU acceleration (Preferences -> Performance tab -> uncheck "Use Graphics Processor")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this my verrsion:  CC 2015.10.1 [ 1117303 ]

I've turne off my GPU and for now everything works THX so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to disable the GPU.

Preferences > Performance > Uncheck Use graphics processor.

Preferences are found in the Edit menu on Windows, and the Lightroom menu on Mac,

See also GPU notes for Lightroom CC (2015)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines