• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated failed.

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a Update failed. Unable to move file. Rename the file and then try again. Also my PS icon is missing.
Anyone else having this problem. Running Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

CC2017.1.1 is the latest version.

I suggest you uninstall Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud App (see screen shot below), run Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and then reinstall Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 18.05.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth you resetting your Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I no longer have a Photoshop icon on my desktop or my pin to start. It is now gone. I went through the cdrive>program files>adobe>it appears to be loaded. I don't even understand why I am having this problem. I haven't even updated. When I first clicked on the photoshop icon and note from Adobe pop up stating something in regards to my trial is over? I have been paying for photoshop now for about 2 years now. When you call the support line you cannot even begin to understand what the person on the other end is saying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version (exactly) of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC2017.1.1 is the latest version.

I suggest you uninstall Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud App (see screen shot below), run Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems and then reinstall Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 18.05.54.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok! This worked for me! Thank Mr. Cross for taking the time to assist me today! You have a wonderful holiday.May God Bless you!

Toni Dye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines