Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro X serial not working anymore

Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this in April 2014, from [Link removed. -Mod.]. I did not download it illegally. It's been fine until just recently. Now it thinks I have a trial version. When enter the serial number it says it's not valid. I can still create pdfs in Word, etc. but I cannot open Acrobat Pro.

I'm use Windows 7

What's going on?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a look at the site, and I'm sorry but I do believe you were sold an illegal copy (which is why I also removed the link from your post).

Were you able to ever register the product with Adobe?

The fact it worked so far does not mean it was a legitimate license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did register it in April 2014, when I installed it. I can't figure out how to contact Adobe. No phone, no chat, nothing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PricetagCanada.com ARE authorized resellers of Adobe products.

I tried that link before. There is no chat available. Just loops you around to deadends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to make sure you select the right product. Also, it might only be available during business hours... Now it's the weekend.

And I'm not seeing them listed in the official Adobe Partners website: Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have indeed registered this product under your name there should be no problem. It should be a legitimate version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines