• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pause or Resume the Export (Video Save) process

Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am rendering some video weekly (a video podcast) that is taking around 5 hours to encode/render. I'm OK with the encode/render time, but there are situations when something comes up, be it work, or whatever, and I'd like to be able to pause this process. Is this possible in PE15? If I cancel and then restart are there any tricks by moving "temp" files or something to get it to resume without starting from the beginning and resetting the 5 hour clock?

While I'm not a pro myself, my wife uses the full suite of Adobe products on her machine (mostly for still images and the very occasional video), does Premiere Pro allow for exporting to Media Encoder that can be paused?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements does not allow you to pause and restart your media encoding that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines