• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Fail to Initiate

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the time my CC libraries in InDesign fails to open.  I am signed in to CC, and when I click on CC libraries, it says something went wrong.  I've done some troubleshooting online and changed some settings per Adobe's instructions, but it still doesn't work most of the time.  Does anyone know what is going on with CC libraries in InDesign and why it may not be working? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Did you work through this page?

Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

And is it just InDesign CC Libraries, or Libraries in all the CC apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you work through this page?

Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

And is it just InDesign CC Libraries, or Libraries in all the CC apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally had time to look at this link between project deadlines and this is super helpful - I'm keeping it for the future.  As of now, randomly my CC libraries is working now.  I didn't check the other apps - I mostly use ID, but I'll check next time it stops working in ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Barb,

I worked through the instruction on the link you sent, and I got a weird message that is not addressed in the instructions.  For this section:

Ensure that your firewall is not blocking Creative Cloud–associated processes

I followed the steps for Windows, and put in the weblink with the service port number as mentioned.  And once I click enter, it brings up a blank page that says "upgrade required".  Any idea what that means?  The instructions give a couple options like "website cannot be displayed" etc. but it does not mention this message.

CC library is not loading once again, and ID has become super slow - I think it is because I have fonts from Typekit in my document and since CC isn't loading, ID is not recognizing my fonts and so it is super slow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I am trying to reply to my CC firewall message.....so I used ID without connecting to the internet and it works just fine now.  However, ID is super slow and stalling when I connect to the internet.  Should I open a new chat regarding this?

Alicia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I think I would start a new page on the firewall topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines