• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im having problems combining documents that have been docusigned.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm recieving an error message stating that there was a conversion error.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a specific forum for Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign

If that is relevant to Docusign, then you can either start a new thread there or we can move this one.  Does that work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not having issues with Adobe sign. The documents I am attempting to combine have gone through multiple digital signing programs.  I dont know exactly where the issue lies I only presume it is with the digitally signed docs.  Could be my anti virus settings too I have no idea. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, what program ARE you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DC. All the other docs come from Skyslope (a real estate transaction management program) but also multiple other sources.  Drdop box etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing but I think a logical answer would be because you can't combine signed documents because once they are signed they are locked from being changed. Otherwise, the signing would be meaningless as it would now be a different document than what was signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The documents are numbered and wholy separate im just trying to print out 30 to 40 separated docs at once.  Im sure its possible. Ive done it b4 without adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your having a problem with DocuSigned documents why not post over in their forums, if they have any.

DocuSign | Electronic Signature Industry Leader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to combine digitally signed documents, except for as a part of a Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need to combine files into one PDF that have been signed.  I need to combine to a  "normal" PDF to include attachment in the invoice.  The document does not need to know if signatures are valid - but does need the signatures on the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same answers given above apply to you as well: It's not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines