• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lighroom - lost Import Options

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had another nightmare with Lightroom.

I have spent the last few days updating all my catalogues from 24Tb of hard drives as I could not locate the previous catalogue. This was after being told by Adobe support that I did not have Lightroom CC and had only be running atrial version, so I had so delete the trial version and reinstall Lightroom 5.7.1. Now when I try and import images I have lost options; 'Copy' or 'Copy as DNG' is the only option I can highlight and there is no dialogue box for renaming the files on import.

Any clues as to what is going on would be appreciated.

www.chrisclose.com
www.gallery-close.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

If you right-click on one of the panel headers on the right side of the Import dialog box, you can select whatever panels are missing and then they will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you right-click on one of the panel headers on the right side of the Import dialog box, you can select whatever panels are missing and then they will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that worked a treat!

www.chrisclose.com
www.gallery-close.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines